Friday, October 27, 2006

Hard Rock Cafe Video

school of athens boratI make a bloggins! (as Borat says)...

You've heard our music on the radio and have seen us dance, but did you know that we actually play our own instruments? Thats right, and now we have proof thanks to Big Green Tanks Productions. You can video the entire Hard Rock Cafe show filmed on October 6th here.
The video also includes an interview in which we try to make jokes and look cool but just don't come off that way at all. After I learn how to eat with my mouth closed, i'll sign up for some personality classes or something. I'm sure when Capitol Records signs us they'll put us through a bunch of training seminars. I'd also like to learn how to do my own plastic surgery. I sure wouldn't want a botched nipple job like Tara Reid...

Enjoy the video and thanks again to Big Green Tanks.

No comments: